Monday, July 16, 2007

Up from the ashes



Great & wonderful news, jihadis and infidels!

We were, as many of you, deeply saddened a few weeks ago to learn that Farfour, the cuddly Islamic version of Mickey Mouse on Hamas TV, had been viciously martyred by a dastardly Israeli Joo. (Boo. Hiss.) But our grief has been greatly eased with news this week that Farfour has been succeeded by Nahoul, a great cuddly Islamic bee who is stepping in to pick up the torch for the sake of our precious children.

In fact, here’s what Nahoul had to tell the kiddies in his television debut:

"I want to be in every episode with you on the Pioneers of Tomorrow show, just like Farfour. I want to continue in the path of Farfour – the path of Islam, of heroism, of martyrdom, and of the mujahideen. Me and my friends will follow in the footsteps of Farfour. We will take revenge upon the enemies of Allah, the killer of the prophets and of the innocent children, until we liberate Al-Aqsa from their impurity. We place our trust in Allah."

Point your browser here to see an actuality of this inspiring debut. Isn’t it great to know that our young ones are continuing to be presented with such shining examples of virtue and sacrifice?

Guess you could call Nahoul a real killer bee…

Death to Crawford! Allahu fubar!

8 Comments:

Blogger Christinewjc said...

It is so sad, but true, what these maniacs are doing to their children. Your humor aimed at their idiocity is appreciated.

Speaking of appreciation, I have chosen you and your blog for the "Thinking Blogger Award!"

Allahu PHOOEY to Nahoul and his stupid creators!

12:02 PM  
Blogger zabel said...

It's Itchy & Scratchy with an Islamofascist agenda!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Roscoe Daley said...

Yeah, I did see that. (For some reason I couldn't get signed in to leave a comment.) Thanks! If it weren't for you and several others, I definitely would have hung it up. -- roscoe

8:56 PM  
Blogger Christinewjc said...

Hi Roscoe,

I have heard that complaint about commenters not being able to sign in and leave a comment at my blog several times over the past few weeks. I'm not sure what the problem is. I will check out the comment codes in my dashboard settings.

Yesterday, I had a terrible time with my browser. I could not see my posts up, but others were able to do so. Solved it by restarting my computer.

Thanks for attempting to leave a comment!

And, about the recognition of your blogposts here, you are most welcome!

Fubar allahu? or whatever it is! he he
Christine

11:56 AM  
Blogger zabel said...

roscoe:
"Hung it up" as in quit blogging? That would be a shame. Yours is the kind of writing that's enjoyable to read.

But if you ever do tire of doing this regularly, please consider joining up with Den of Hydralisks! (which has little by little been moving more in the direction of satire) I've been looking for a fellow or two to partner up with to help me get past those days when I feel like hanging it up.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Roscoe Daley said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Roscoe Daley said...

'Lisk,

Yeah, as in quit blogging. But thanks for the encouragement -- and the kind offer. I like what you do, so I'll take it seriously.

--roscoe

7:21 PM  
Blogger Roscoe Daley said...

Christine,

Actually, I figured out the problem later -- operator error (on the part of yours truly). Blogger indicates the problem is with the password, when it's actually in the user name. Don't ask... :-)

--Roscoe

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>