Sunday, July 02, 2006

Bloodied but unindicted


Karl Rove--you have to love him, if for no other reason than he makes liberal heads explode and mainstream mediocracy folks go running for the Maalox. Anybody who can do that automatically qualifies as a friend of Roscoe.

How about let's start a rumor that the U.S. Mint is considering putting his face on some currency. But wait until I get a chance to buy a good block of Novartis (maker of Maalox). Anybody know if there are any good Karl Rove T-shirts on the market?

Meanwhile, if you want a good chunk of red meat, check out this Karl Rove Q & A we came across. See especially his comments about the Left and the blogsophere. He makes some good points about how the fire-breathing lefties in the blogosphere are helping to drive the Dems even farther left.

2 Comments:

Blogger BobG said...

I just discovered your site and have added it to my blogroll. You're doing some really good work here. Keep it coming!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Roscoe Daley said...

Thanks! (I'll return the favor.) I can use the encouragement, because I'm having trouble getting traction in the blogosphere.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>