Monday, April 02, 2007

Dear friends of Roscoe

I am making this statement of my own free will. It is the merest of coincidences that I am also in a [DELETED] with a [DELETED] at my [DELETED] at the moment. ;-)

I have seen the light and the error of my infidel ways. I renounce Britney Spears and George Bush and Halliburton and Scooter Libby and all their evil ways. I swear allegiance to Mahmoud “Mojo” Ahmadinejad (P.B.J.) and promise to stop using his image to wipe my [DELETED].

Great Britain must apologize for invading our territorial waters and stop teaching about the Holocaust. Which never happened. So there.

These are our demands. Obey them or the blogger gets it. His blood will be on your hands.

Death to America.

Thank you.

Roscoe Daley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>